Monday, May 28, 2012

Monster wallpaper

I've been working digitally these past days, since I've got a lot of sketches begging to come out of the sketchbook. To be honest, I took a break from the Series - however, since this is our last week at school I shall have time to get head back on it again and finish it. Only four pieces to go :D

In the meantime, here's another playful monster. Geez, I need to find the store where this girls get their furry friends from... :)

Últimamente he estado trabajando más digital - hay que aprovechar la tableta antes de devolverla! - y afortunadamente tengo muchos bocetos que piden ser coloreados a gritos. Así que me tomé un descanso del portafolio - la semana que entra que ya no hay clases seguramente podré retomarlo con ganas. Cuatro piezas más solamente! n.n

Y mientras, aquí hay otro monstruo jugando con niñas. Hay varios más en proceso - pero este en particular se me antoja para tenerlo de verdad...

No comments:

Post a Comment